State of the art remote sensing products to help you improve your ROI
Crop Health Assessment
(NDVI or other indexes by request)
Precise assesment, row by row, plant by plant
Detect stress caused by pests, irrigation issues, nutrition deficiencies
Identify and monitor movement of zonal boundaries
Maps specifically designed to show trends help you find the signal in the noise
Identify trends before examining spot issues
Helps you implement variable rate cultivation and selective harvest
Multiple Contrasts and Ground Detail
Utilizing multiple contrasts help your eyes detect different details
Viewing images that show high definition ground detail along with your crop status enables more precise field work
Helps explain performance when compared to health maps and other imagery products
Can be used to predict how your field will react to changing variables
Serves as the basis for more advanced analysis such as solar/shade analysis, soil erosion evaluation and hydrology charts.
Predict where water will pool on your field
Determine water flow direction and velocity across your fields
Can be used to optimize irrigation design
& to help diagnose crop stress
In conjunction with our engineering partners, UAV-IQ can work with you to meet your specific needs. Whether you want to evaluate a new location, design an irrigation system, certify compliance with local regulations or accomplish something never done before, we’re ready to help.
– Irrigation design
– Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
– Critical Issues Analysis (CIA)
– Soil Mapping
– Agricultural Erosion Control Plan
– Survey grade Topographic Mapping
– Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis
– Land Potential Assessment
– Ground sensor integration
Advanced Research Capabilities
- UAV-IQ also offers expertise to clients and partners who are conducting agricultural research.
- By leveraging its experience in database strategy, the company can support small to medium sized research projects on its existing infrastructure and it can design, implement and support infrastructure dedicated to large-scale projects.
- Fully licensed by the FAA, the company offers the ability to conduct research flights 12 months a year through its operations in both hemispheres and can incorporate additional sensor types and data sets, both historic and newly acquired.
Get in touch with us
Follow our news on