VISUALLY INTUITIVE REMOTE SENSING PRODUCTS PROVIDE CROP HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL INSIGHT
CROP HEALTH ASSESSMENTS
(NDVI, NDRE, SAVI...)
Precise assesment, row by row, plant by plant.
Detect stress from pests, diseases, irrigation and nutrition.
Identify and monitor movement of zonal boundaries.
Specifically designed to show trends and quality zones.
Identify trends before examining spot issues.
Plan variable rate cultivation and selective harvest.
MULTIPLE CONTRASTS AND GROUND DETAIL
Multiple contrasts help your eyes detect variability.
Precisely plan field work using high definition ground detail.
Correlate topography to crop health.
Anticipate how fields will react to changing variables.
Enables additional, advanced environmental models.
Predict where water will pool on your field.
Determine water flow direction and velocity across fields.
Optimize irrigation design help diagnose crop stress.
In conjunction with our engineering partners, UAV-IQ can work with you to meet your specific needs. Whether you want to evaluate a new location, design an irrigation system, certify compliance with local regulations or accomplish something never done before, we're ready to help.
- Irrigation Design
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Soil Mapping
- Agricultural Erosion Control Plan
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis
- Land Potential Assessment
- Ground Sensor Integration
ADVANCED RESEARCH CAPABILITIES
- UAV-IQ also offers expertise to clients and partners who are conducting agricultural research.
- By leveraging its experience in database strategy, the company can support small to medium sized research projects on its existing infrastructure and it can design, implement and support infrastructure dedicated to large-scale projects.
- Fully licensed by the FAA, the company offers the ability to conduct research flights 12 months a year through its operations in both hemispheres and can incorporate additional sensor types and data sets, both historic and newly acquired.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
FOLLOW OUR NEWS ON